Monday, 7 November 2016

Friday November 4th 2016

Hi guys. This is Shlomo. My last blog was not working so well so I have switched to this new blog. Sorry about the inconvenience. I will re-post all of my things back on here, so don't worry. I have been absent for quite some time on this blog. That is because of my half-term holidays. "What did I do?" you guys would be asking. Well, you won't be happy, but I spent three quarters of my holidays at my house doing pretty much nothing. I was just reading books and building things with Jenga blocks. The other quarter was spent at my neighbourhood club play place. It is really fun there, when you can play dodgeball, read, and play many different board games. You can also read many different books there. All of the books there are Japanese, but very funny, and interesting. There is also Harry Potter
 there, and many other Japanese books. There is Othello (Reversi), Pokemon games, Doraemon games, and many other board games. I usually go there when my parents are busy at work so I have nothing to do, or I would be doing Japanese homework while I have time, or even looking and taking a tour of our new house. Sometimes I would be making some stupid trailers or other stupid things like that. I took many pictures of my new house, and did many things my self before my family. One thing that I did before my family was go to the bathroom. A bit of a disgusting fact, but true. Ridiculously true. I was the first person to go into my room. It was really fun there, with leaves all over the walls, with a window that I could open and close just with a string. It was awesome, doing the fun stuff, climbing stairs, opening floppy doors, finding chipped paint on the floor, and noticing many other mistakes at my new house. I also had a playdate with an old childhood friend, and stayed at their house in Setagaya for about 12 hours. I got home to my house at about 1:49 in the morning! It was unbelievably late for me that I was surprised that I didn't pass out in the car, or collapse on the front door. I had my eyes drooping very low, and only spoke very quiet because I didn't have much energy left to even stand upright! I was very tired that day. I had gone to COSTCO Wholesale, and gone shopping there for a very long time. There was also preparations for my dad's surprise birthday, and many other things such as getting to my ballet class on time or getting to my ballet class on time. At my ballet class I did many different things. Stretches, tendu, releve, and many other ballet moves. Oh, by the way, it is my dad's birthday tomorrow. (November 5th). I can't wait to have fun on his birthday! Bye guys! See ya! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment